The Park Partners Program was launched to recognize businesses and other organizations which provide major support to the Channahon Park District on an annual basis.
Businesses and organizations whose sponsorship level exceeds $1,000 during a calendar year are eligible to become a Park Partner.
All members of the Park Partners program receive the following:
- Banner recognition in all Park District facilities including Arrowhead Community Center, Heritage Bluffs Public Golf Club, Skateland Recreation Center, Tomahawk Aquatic Center and Heritage Crossing Field House.
- Link on the Park District web site.
Park Partners whose sponsorship level meets or exceeds $2,000 receive the following additional opportunities:
- Top listing on Park Partner banner that’s posted in all facilities.
- 3 – one month memberships to Dimensions Fitness Center that can be given to staff or customers.
Park Partners whose sponsorship level meets or exceeds $3,000 receive the following additional opportunities:
- Four day business name listing and thank you on Arrowhead Community Center marquee (located on Route 6), dates to be mutually agreed upon.
Round of golf for four, including cart, at the nationally recognized Heritage Bluffs Public Golf Club.