Reservations for picnic pavilions are accepted in person or by phone (815-521-3005).
ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED AT THE PAVILIONS, BUT ONLY WITH A PERMIT. Depending on the size of the group and activities planned, extra fees and certificates of liability insurance may be required.
|Maple & Linden||$65||$150|
|Spruce, Lions & Walnut||$50||$100|
|Pine & Oak||$40||$100|
PAVILIONS ARE LOCATED AT:
COMMUNITY PARK: on McClintock Rd., 1 mile east of I-55
Walnut (22’x24’) with electric
Lions (22’x24’) with electric
Pavilions not adjacent to parking areas may not have vehicles driven to them for any purpose. Your group should plan to carry in and out all food, supplies, etc.
CENTRAL PARK: at 24856 W. Eames St. (Rt. 6)
Spruce (22’x24’) with electric
Linden (24’x36’) with electric
Other guidelines to help us serve all park users fairly:
- Live or amplified music is not
- Only the Spruce pavilion can accommodate a rented tent or an inflatable device. Liability insurance is required for these amenities.
- Pets must be leashed at all times, and you are required to clean up after them.
- Glass containers, due to the possibility of breakage and subsequent injury, are not allowed.
- Please place all trash in appropriate receptacles at the conclusion of your day. Recycling containers for aluminum are provided for your convenience.
- We discourage the use of piñatas and water balloons, because of the difficult cleanup.
Both parks have ball fields, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, horseshoe pits and additional picnic tables and grills. These facilities are open to all park visitors and only the ball fields can be reserved. For specific information, pavilion locations, permits and other amenities, contact the Channahon Park District at 815-521-3005.
Cancellation policy: To receive a refund (minus a $5.00 processing fee for check and credit card payments) cancellations must be made at least 10 days prior to the event along and a refund request form must be filled out.