After the Bell
Registration going on now!
Just like everything else, After the Bell looks a little different this year! To help accommodate families needs for child care, while remaining as cautious as possible, After the Bell will include –
- K-2nd will be at NB Galloway & 3rd-4th at Pioneer Path. Programs begin directly after school (2:35pm-6pm).
- All participants and staff must have a mask. A face mask will be required to be worn when indoors when the children cannot maintain a safe, social distance.
- The program will start August 19th and go until May 27th. Early Dismissal Days and Full Days Off School during the regular school year are included. Full Days Off will be at Arrowhead Community Center. (Winter Break Camp, Spring Break Camp, Before the Bell, Days Before School starts, and Days After School ends are NOT included).
- All fees will be $275 monthly. There is no daily registration or paying in full this year. You must commit to the rest of the school year. There is a $50 non-refundable fee at the time of registration.
- Must register in person. A Participant Information Form needs to be filled out for each child.