Refund Request Information
The Channahon Park District understands that schedules change and things come up that prevent participation in programs that have been registered for. It is our intent to refund your money whenever possible. We ask that you understand that in order to maintain the integrity of our programs that the following guidelines have been developed:
- Patrons requesting a refund are asked to complete refund request form. Forms are available at Arrowhead Community Center, Heritage Crossing Field House or download here.
- All refund requests are subject to approval. Filling out the form does not guarantee a refund.
- All refunds are assessed a $5.00 processing fee. The fee is waived if you choose to have a credit put on your account or receive a Park District gift card.
- Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to be processed.
- Please submit refund requests 3 business days prior to the program/rental start date or listed registration deadline date.
- Requests for refunds made after the deadline or after class has started will be considered on an individual basis and are subject to approval. Refunds issued after program start dates will be prorated. Participants will be charged for classes that have taken place, attended or not, based on the date the refund request form was received.
- No refunds will be granted after the third class meeting with the exception of a medical reason. Refunds for medical reasons must be requested within 10 days following completion of the program or activity and a doctor’s note will be required with the refund request.
- Refunds will not be issued for the portion of the program fees paid for unrecoverable expense such as contractual instructor fees, tickets, trips, t-shirts, books, and other expense after the program registration/refund deadline.
- Dimensions Fitness Center memberships are nonrefundable. A prorated refund may be assessed when medical circumstances are taken into consideration.
- Tomahawk Aquatic Center season passes are nonrefundable, not transferable.
Bring your completed registration form and payment (cash, check, VISA, Discover or MASTERCARD) directly to:
Arrowhead Community Center 24856 West Eames Street Channahon, IL 60410
Heritage Crossing Field House 24935 West Sioux Drive Channahon, IL 60410
Include copies of any additional registration items needed as specified in program description, such as birth certificates. (The Channahon Park District may make a copy of the item(s) to be kept on file)
INCLUDE THE “WARNING OF RISK” WITH YOUR FAX
Use your credit card (Discover, VISA or MASTERCARD only) and fax in your program registration 24 hours a day! Include type of card, card number and expiration date on form.
Fax registration form to: 815-467-5677 or 815-467-8014
Mail your completed registration form and payment (check, Discover, VISA or MASTERCARD only; no cash accepted) to:
Channahon Park District Arrowhead Community Center 24856 West Eames Street Channahon, IL 60410
1. Include a separate check for the appropriate amount for each class you are registering for.
2. Do not send originals of birth certificates or other additional forms requested for registration, please mail a copy.
3. All registrations are processed in random order, beginning the first day of walk-in registration.
4. The Channahon Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or late mail.
5. If you wish to have a receipt mailed to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.