The Channahon Park District Financial Assistance Program is made available through grants and donations to provide financial assistance to residents of the Channahon Park District in need in order for them to participate in Channahon Park District programs.
Thank you to LyondellBasell and the Three Rivers Festival for their help in funding this program.
Use the above online refund request for:
Program or event registration
Pavilion/ball field reservation refund/cancellation
Dimensions Fitness Center or Unlimited Adult Fitness Class Pass membership change/cancellation)
Refund Request Information
The Channahon Park District understands that schedules change and things come up that prevent participation in programs that have been registered for. It is our intent to evaluate and act upon requests for refunding fees and charges in a fair and efficient manner.
In order to maintain the integrity of our programs the following guidelines will be utilized.
- Patrons requesting a refund are asked to complete a refund request form. Forms are available at the Arrowhead Community Center or the Heritage Crossing Field House, and online.
- All refund requests are subject to approval. Filling out a form does not guarantee a refund.
- All refunds are assessed a $5 processing fee. The fee is waived if the patron chooses to have the credit put on their account.
- Refunds will be processed within two weeks of receipt.
- Refund requests must be submitted 3 business days prior to the program/rental start date unless otherwise specified within the program/rental description.
- Requests for refunds made after the deadline or after class has started will be considered on an individual basis and are subject to approval. Refunds issued after program start date will be prorated accordingly. Participants will be charged for classes that have passed, attended or not, based on the date the refund request form was received.
- Refunds will not be issued for the portion of the program fees paid for un-recoverable expenses such as contractual instructor fees, tickets, trips, t-shirts, books, and other expenses after the program registration/refund deadline (if specified) or less than 3 business days prior to the program/rental start date.
- Refunds necessary because of the cancellation of a program by the Park District will be processed without the need for action by the patron or assessment of a service fee.
The District is continuously working to provide our residents with the highest quality programs available. Because we believe our patrons should always be satisfied with program experiences, the District employs a Satisfaction Guarantee.
If a patron is not satisfied after attending no more than two program sessions, they should be directed to complete a Refund Request Form. Patrons should be encouraged to include suggestions, ideas or changes to help us improve.
Refund processing fees are not charged to refunds under a Satisfaction Guarantee.
WALK-IN & DROP OFF
Bring your completed registration form and payment (cash, check, VISA, Discover or MASTERCARD) directly to:
Arrowhead Community Center 24856 West Eames Street Channahon, IL 60410
Heritage Crossing Field House 24935 West Sioux Drive Channahon, IL 60410
Include copies of any additional registration items needed as specified in program description, such as birth certificates. (The Channahon Park District may make a copy of the item(s) to be kept on file)
Mail your completed registration form and payment (check, Discover, VISA or MASTERCARD only; no cash accepted) to:
Channahon Park District Arrowhead Community Center 24856 West Eames Street Channahon, IL 60410
- Do not send originals of birth certificates or other additional forms requested for registration, please mail a copy.
- All registrations are processed in random order, beginning the first day of walk-in registration.
- The Channahon Park District is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or late mail.
- If you wish to have a receipt mailed to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.