Kids Connection Preschool
Offering preschool education for children 1 & 2 years away from Kindergarten
AM & PM Classes
2, 3 or 5 Days A Week Options
Interested in a tour of a classroom?
Contact Nicole at 815-467-7275 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personal tour, or to answer any questions.
2018-2019 Kids Connection Preschool
Ages 3 & 4 years by September 1, 2018
The primary goal of the Kids Connection preschool program is to provide children with a stimulating environment in which they can develop. The program will provide varied experiences that will promote development in all areas: Social, Emotional, Intellectual and Motor. The staff will strive to give each child a positive feeling of self-worth and value each child’s uniqueness. The facilities and planned activities are designed to provide an environment in which each child can freely express themselves and develop their potential. The children are encouraged to communicate with other children and adults, to explore, discover and learn through creative interaction. It is our goal to provide rewarding and exciting first experiences with school.
Registrations will be processed in random order
No Exceptions – At the time of registration, you will need:
- Proof of residency (current utility bill)
- Copy of county recorded birth certificate
- Credit or Debit Card Information for the automatic monthly payments, unless payment is made in full at the time of registration. An electronic fund transfer (EFT) form must be filled out. $25 fee for monthly payments not collected on time
- $50 registration fee; also services as a non-refundable deposit
- First month’s payment is also due at the time of registration
Location: Arrowhead Community Center
|Day||Age||Time||Res/Nonres (year)||Res/Nonres (per month)|
Due to the amount of children that we have in our program, we will NOT accept special requests for teachers or classrooms under any circumstances. All teacher/classroom assignments are made randomly. In the case of twins, triplets, etc., parents have the choice of keeping the children in the same classroom or putting them in separate classrooms, however, they will not be able to request teacher or classroom location.