Season Passes are available for purchase at Arrowhead Community Center or Heritage Crossing Field House. Photo identification cards will be issued for all season pass holders. All pass holders must have their photo identification card to be admitted to Tomahawk Aquatic Center at each visit. Family members are defined as up to 2 adults and their dependent minors age 20 or younger that reside in the same household.
Proof of residency is required at the time of purchase for adults on all aquatic center passes. Proof of relationship may be requested for children.
Proof of residency includes:
Adults over age 21: recent utility bill with either a state issued ID or driver’s license, property tax bill, or copy of current lease. Children age 3-20: current year school ID or report card, birth certificate, state issued ID
Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable
Season Pass Rates
|Each Additional Family Member
New and Improved Aquatic Fun Coming June 2024!
There is something for everyone from water bugs to land lubbers at Tomahawk Aquatic Center:
- A zero depth pool gradually sloping to a depth of 3 ½ feet.
- Water Play features in the zero depth area and in a separate spray pool for tots.
- Deck area with chaise chairs and a grass sunning hill.
- Fully equipped bathhouse
- Concession stand and dining area
NEW IN 2024:
- Second water slide added to the current slide tower.
- New large resort style spray feature replacing sand play area
Before you visit, please note
- Everyone in the swimming pool must wear a swimsuit. No street clothes, including leotards, colored t-shirts or cut-offs.
- To keep our water safe: All children who are not toilet trained shall wear tightly fitting plastic pants over an approved water diaper. Diapers are available for purchase at the pool for $1, plastic pants are $2.
- A concession stand is available during day time public swim and special events for your convenience. No outside food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the facility. If you bring food you are welcome to picnic in Central Park adjacent to the Aquatic Center.
- Young non-swimmers must be supervised by an adult that is within an arms length at all times.
- Adult supervision is required for everyone at the facility under the age of 12. Proof of age must be shown for youth attending without an adult. A special ID card may be obtained at Arrowhead Community Center.
- Only floatation aids such as life jackets/puddle jumpers with a visible US Coast Guard Certified stamp are allowed in the facility.
- Life jackets/puddle jumpers are not allowed on the slides.
- Floatation toys such as rafts or tubes will be allowed at evening swim sessions only.
- Swim muscles are not allowed.
- Everyone entering facility will be charged admisison.
Look for a complete set of rules posted at Tomahawk Aquatic Center
Water Park Private Rentals
Private Water Park Rental – reservations begin March 1, 2024!
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
5:15-7:15 PM and 7:30-9:30 PM
Your family, group, business, or organization can have exclusive use of the Tomahawk Aquatic Center for your private outing. Our aquatic center will provide the perfect setting for your special celebration.
Fee: $500 for up to 75 guests
$6 for each additional guest
Resident Disc: $425 for up to 75 guests
$5 for each additional guest
Lifeguards are provided to enforce safety rules and respond to emergencies. Adult supervision is required for all aquatic center private rental guests.
A deposit of 50% of the rental fee is required at the time of booking.
Aquatic Center Rentals can be booked by calling 815-521-3106.
The remaining balance for the aquatic center rental is due on the day of the rental.
All aquatic center rentals will be held as scheduled unless the weather becomes inclement. If it is necessary to close the facility, rentals will be rescheduled or refunded.
The Concession stand can be opened for private rentals for an additional fee of $50.
All concession items will be sold at regular price if opened for a private rental.
Call 815-467-8015 for reservations.
We will have assorted snacks available for purchase at Day Time Public Swims.
A new resort style spray feature and additional slide highlight the improvements coming to Tomahawk Aquatic Center June 2024!
After serving the community for more than 30 years infrastructure and mechanical improvements will also be made.
For more information about this and other exciting projects in the works from the Channahon Park District, please visit our Capital Projects page!
September 8, 2023
August 16, 2023
Demolition has begun at Tomahawk Aquatic Center! And if that was not exciting enough, our new green enclosed side has been delivered! This will be added alongside our existing blue openair slide and allow for double the fun!
August 13, 2023
The official last day of operation for Tomahawk Aquatic Center’s 30th season of service! A special thank you to our wonderful lifeguards as they head back to school, they make all the difference all summer long. Also THANK YOU to our wonderful community, wait until you see what we are coming with for 2024!